Dogs do gross things.
As it turns out, so do toddlers.
I fully expected to scold the dogs for doing disgusting things. In fact, just a few days ago when Miles had a random vomiting spell, Bryan told me that Chance ate all of it while the two of them showered (ew, EW EW). What I didn’t expect was that I’d be scolding the toddlers for similarly odd things (no toddler ate vomit, I assure you).
Comment with your guesses, and I’ll post the answers in a later post. Some are applicable to both.
1. ” _____, don’t lick the oven.”
2. “Bryan, ____ got into the dirty diapers again.”
3. “Um, thanks for the dead bug.”
4. “_____, don’t eat Sadness.”
5. “Bryan, ______ peed on the floor again.”
6. “UGH _______, why did you eat that?”
7. “EW! _______ GET OUT OF THE GARBAGE!”
8. “I’m pretty sure ____ gave me something that was out of ____’s mouth.”
9. “I really wish_____ would stop licking the floor”
10. “_____, that’s not food”
July 1, 2016 at 12:32 pm
LOL! I couldn’t begin to fill in the blanks, but I do sympathise. Poor Millie had torrential diaorrhea last night, all over the bathroom floor. In her defence, she did get it as close to the toilet as she could – I reckon if dogs could sit on the toilet, she would have done so.
July 1, 2016 at 1:00 pm
Can so relate! Ours aren’t always gross but equally funny… “Landon get the remote out of your pants!” “Reagan you can’t walk with a cup on your foot!” Also hysterical is when they dress themselves. Landon will either get his shirt or shorts backward or his shoes on the wrong feet. Bless them! Oh I love them.
July 3, 2016 at 7:39 pm
OMG I don’t want to know!!
July 9, 2016 at 11:20 am
Ha!!! Omg! I can so relate to ALL of this!!! My guess is that only #2 and #4 are the dog. The other eight are probably interchangeable between The twins.
never a dull moment!!!!