For once, I have very little to write.
(Nearly) two year olds are hilarious, frustrating, sweet jerks. Especially when they are both popping out 2 year molars. But they are my sweet jerks and I can’t imagine life without them.
I don’t have much specific to report, but they learn new things every day. We got out of the house to visit places and people more this month – parks/playgrounds, Easter egg hunt, visits with family, Bee City, runs in the stroller. Whatever gets them (and me, to be honest) outside. More time outside = less time to blog, but more fun.
- We support mom at a local race (she won!)
- We “help” mom in the garden
- Miles “helps” me vaccuum
- We take our first trip to Bee City
- Yay warm weather!
- We prove we CAN play with the same thing together, happily!
- We don’t get the Easter bunny thing, but we do like candy!
Abby Video Bomb