1. It has seriously, seriously been difficult for me to come up with a cohesive, thoughtful post lately that doesn’t already involve some theme (twins monthly updates, marathon training recaps etc) because I seem to have that little brainpower left.
2. What do you call a bear without teeth? A gummy bear.
3. Is it just me, or does it always seem like there are 8 billion things to do and only 10 minutes in which to get them all done?
4. What happens to a frog’s car when its breaks down? It gets “toad” away.
5. I do not handle change well.
6. How do astronomers organize a party? They planet.
7. My confidence in my skills, all around, has been lacking lately.
8. A drunk walks into a bar with jumper cables around his neck. The bartender says, “You can stay but don’t try to start anything.”
9. I truly believe that laughter can assuage almost anything, which is why I tend to be sarcastic, crack jokes, and make every other thought something silly.
10. Two men broke into a drugstore and stole all the Viagra. The police put out an alert to be on the lookout for the two hardened criminals.
January 9, 2015 at 1:14 am
January 9, 2015 at 1:26 pm
These crack me up. That last one…. lol!! 😉