After the last couple weeks of excitement this one seems a bit lame. The biggest thing the babies are doing is they have both discovered their feet. Miles actually did a couple weeks ago and I forgot to mention it. Abby started up this week. Miles has a second tooth that is REALLY close to making its way through, and let me tell you, for a teething baby he is in a really good mood! He has also discovered the apparent wonder that is the iPhone charging cord. I don’t get it either.
Event wise they turned 7 months (sheesh), had their first visit with Santa (which was Bryan dressed as Santa), visited with their Florida grandparents and started eating more pieces of chewable food. Abby tried her first Candy Cane and was NOT happy when I ate it.
I was finally able to run my comeback half marathon, made even a little bit more special because its was the same day the babies turned 7 months old.
- Miles decides he’s done with toys
- We turn 7 months old
- We pose with Grandma and Grandpa in front of the Christmas tree, complete with cute Christmasy outfits
- We get into the Christmas spirit
- We hang out with daddy Santa
- And follow along while he waves in a parade
- And then gnaw on some candy while pictures are taken
- Merry Christmas!