Well we broke out the big guns this week and tried some solids. I had expected Miles to be the one to gobble it up like nothing else in the world existed but instead he made a WTF face and spit it out. Abby, however, was much more of a fan. Go figure. They tried apples, carrots and bananas. So far, bananas are the favorite. Carrots were boring. Apples caused some hilarious faces.
I cursed myself when I spoke of how nicely sleep was going. Miles still sleeps like a champ but miss Abby has decided she needs to eat every 4-5 hours. I’m hoping these developmental leap is to blame. She’s still a rolling fiend. When I left her on the floor for a minute I came back to find her
typing pounding on my computer.
This week Bryan also announces that he has to go out of town for 5 days next week. I am not looking forward to this. On the plus side, I am back up and running again! In fact, I have a couple really great runs I am really excited about! We also had a short visit from my parents and of course the babies ate up all the extra attention….and I didn’t get any pictures. What’s wrong with me?
- We sport our other set of Halloween outfits
- And it’s finally cold enough to wear our coats!
- Mom drags us along on our first jog
- Mom runs a little before she’s supposed to. But come on, who here is really at all surprised?
- We chill with daddy and hold hands
- Miles does some calisthenics
- And practices the worm
- He sports some cool new kicks
- Finally, we hang out together on the couch
Stay tuned for next weeks’ report on a few days of solo parenting. Whew.