23 is my favorite number!
While I am technically down to the last few days of the bootshoe, I ditch it a few days early. My compromise is that I wear sneakers because I figure they at least have more support than flip flops. I do keep faithfully taping the toe, though. My time away from running hasn’t been too bad, and I’ve had a couple nice bike rides, but I’m ready to get back in…very soon.
The babies get more interactive, smiley and giggly (yes, giggly) every day. Miles especially is starting to show a preference for sitting vs. laying. Abby is becoming a rolling (and therefore spit up) fiend. I’m starting to pack the bag full o’ toys when we go places so they have something to entertain themselves. Both like tickles and belly raspberries. Miles is, more often than not (knock on wood) sleeping all the way through the night (11-12 hours). Abby usually gets up once. Naps are starting to fail a little and I suspect its time to drop from 3 naps to 2 soon. We also watch our first video (more on that below).
In case you were wondering, the new TV (I gave in thanks to a great deal at a Pawn Shop) is not yet mounted, but the mount is in the mail so we can create our baby play corner. Naturally, the TV is the most important step, here. (whatever)
Lots of pictures this week, and a couple extra surprises (if I can get them to load).
- We declare that laying down is for babies. (wait a minute…)
- We sport our first set of Halloween outfits
- And send grandma a photo birthday card
- Much to mommy’s dismay, daddy decides to sit them down in front of the laptop to watch their first video. However, this turns out to be the funniest decision ever. I don’t usually share videos, but seriously. Hilarious. Promise.
- This one too
- Miles kicks back and relaxes
- Then decides in his second life, he wants to be a monkey
- I squeeze poor Abby’s feet into one more set of 0-3 PJ’s because I couldn’t help the cute
- And finally, babies agree to take a break from Pocoyo to pose for a photo with mama
In case you missed them:
Still happily accepting Guest Posts and votes!!