The wordpress monster ate my post and spit it into outer space so now I have to start all over. *mad face* I think maybe its in cahoots with the sock monster in the dryer that makes my socks go missing.
Since I quit referring to the babies’ ages in weeks I’m finding it hard to remember which week I’m on. Today I asked Bryan where our tiny babies went and then looked at Miles and jokingly asked if he ate them 🙂
In baby news, Miss Abby has rolled! Naturally, I was in the bathroom when she did it and came out to find her on her stomach. As an interesting side, as I was walking into the bathroom she was on her side and I said ” you’ll be on your belly before you know it “. How right I was. Miles is rolling more consistently but still hasn’t figured out how to get from belly to back since that fluke day a month or so ago when he did it twice. If I didn’t have that on video he’d make me out to be a liar. The babies are starting to notice each other now, and my food. Miles watched my hand to go my Pop Tart (its good with coffee, don’t judge) to my mouth and back again several times a few mornings ago. I offered him a bite but he said he’d still prefer the boob juice right now. Hey, the boy knows what he wants.
On my end, I’m really tired of the stupid boot shoe, and am counting down the days until the required 6 weeks healing time. We are halfway done. I blame my bad blogging this week on my new addiction to Breaking Bad on netflix. If I’m not taking care of babies or at work, I’m glued to the TV. I even watch it on my phone while on the elliptical. In fact, the only reason this blog is getting done is because the Wii and the internet aren’t connecting. Strange because my computer seems to work just fine. Maybe its a sign I need to slow down. Do they have a Breaking Bad a holics anonymous?Hi, my name is Theresa, and yesterday my baby had a blow out diaper because I couldn’t stop watching the show. It has been 3 hours since my last fix. Thank you.
Anyway, onto the reason why most of you really read these updates:
- Miles is all dressed up but no place to go
- Abby takes her love for Madonna more seriously and strikes a pose or two…..again.
- Miles says hi
- Uncle Greg and Aunt Natalie come visit
- I decide to try the double twin hold again. it’s a bit heavier this time
- Because I know you’re curious, here is a comparison to the last time I did this:
- I figure they’re going to blame each other constantly here in the not too distant future so I prepare myself
- And finally, Miles plays peek a boo. And looks pretty cute while doing it if I do say so myself
Keep voting for me!!