- I consider every week at least a small milestone. We are one week away from our next small goal (30 weeks) and 3 away from the next big goal (32 weeks – at 32 weeks we can deliver at our local hospital which has a level 2 nursery)
- We got a TON of stuff from our baby showers (I still have to do a write up on the second one)
- Bryan actually won some money from a recent business Vegas trip (tough break right?) and so I have money to set aside for the fancy pants jogging stroller I want if we don’t end up getting one secondhand. Its a bit ridiculous how happy this makes me.
- We did maternity pics today. They should be available in 2-3 weeks. I can’t wait to see how they turn out!
- Starting the nursery this weekend
- Ok, who hit the “holy cow I’m tired” switch and why wasn’t I warned? Well, ok, according to my updates I was warned. But I guess since I mainly bypassed the first trimester fatigue I didn’t expect much this time around either. Wrong. Its not so much can’t stay awake kinda tired as I just feel really worn out kinda tired. I find it worth celebrating getting through the work day and loading 5 dishes into the dishwasher. What? That’s an accomplishment, right?
The Weird and Amusing
- Pregnancy brain story of the week: I mobile deposited a check earlier this week and started getting upset when it wasn’t hitting the bank account. I called the bank to be informed that I accidentally deposited it into the wrong account. *facepalm*
- My bra’s are getting uncomfortable. Unfortunately I still have to wear one in public. Drat.
- Sitting in my office chair sometimes causes a sore pubic bone. When that happens, after I get up I waddle sexily for a few steps. Well, there’s something I didn’t anticipate.
- I’ve watched more episodes of “Love It or List It” than should be allowed. I badly try to predict which one they’ll pick.
New pic up at Bubbles and Squishy
March 13, 2013 at 8:04 pm
Good heavens. Just now getting tired?! Must be your super-healthiness that’s gotten you this far. I just think about getting pregnant and I get exhausted. It’s always the very first sign of a pregnancy for me. Bring on the afternoon power naps!
March 13, 2013 at 8:28 pm
Lol. I watched a “Love it or list it” marathon this weekend. I really like that show despite the manufactured drama.
Sorry you are feeling so tired!
March 13, 2013 at 8:36 pm
Hey just comes with the territory 🙂
March 14, 2013 at 1:26 pm
I so prefer when they list it, just because the woman annoys me. Congrats on 29 weeks – almost in the 3’s!
March 14, 2013 at 6:21 pm
I’m always curious about if the people that list it actually sell and move.
March 14, 2013 at 3:55 pm
Wow I can’t believe how fast this is moving! And I’m so excited you’re making it to these important milestones. OH! And, yes, loading 5 dishes is huge, friend. HUGE. 😉
On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 4:47 PM, WordPress.com