- ONE week to viability!
- Feeling lots of thumps!
- 24 lbs and a whole week early!
- This past weekends’ small scare has made my anxiety level increase quite a bit. I suspect our “dancing” was not really the culprit of the BH because they continued the next day, though not as frequently. In fact I still have them. I did, however, have a follow up appt Monday due to the ER visit. My cervix was checked both Saturday and Monday and was long and closed. I was told that since they are not affecting my cervix no need for any restrictions. As a result though, I’m being more cautious about staying seated at work, avoiding bending and lifting, resting when I get home and cutting back on (or possibly cutting out altogether) my walks. I will also be insisting on a cervix check at each appt from now forward, and feel basically like I’m operating two weeks at a time (my next appt is in 2 and a half weeks and then will be every 2 weeks afterwards). I realize that in the grand scheme of things I’ve had a very easy pregnancy, and I hope beyond hope that I’m just one of those people who happens to have BH frequently, but it doesn’t make me any less nervous about pre term labor for sure.
- These damn things are stressing me out, or maybe its the trying to keep track of them.
The Weird and Amusing
- On a walk (Saturday morning ironically) I had left my phone at home and when I got home had a text from my husband saying that perhaps I should take my phone in case I get attacked by a dog or a cat. Beware those attack cats.
- I totally bonked a kid in the head with my belly at work today. I expect there to be many more episodes of this.
- Today’s pee tally: 13 from 6am to 6pm.
- Bryan took a pic of me from behind today in order to try and prove I look the same from behind and you can’t tell I’m pregnant. You may not be able to tell I’m pregnant from behind, dear, but I promise you my booty is bigger. 🙂
You know where to find the picture