- Babies are the size of mangoes. I like mangoes.
- Movement is still inconsistent, though a bit more frequently, but you can DEFINITELY hear it on the doppler.
- Starting to actually think about things like baby showers and nursery themes (debating between owls and ocean – would fit with Bubbles and Squishy!)
- Despite the extra 16-17 pds of weight, I don’t feel any slower…..yet.
- Still sleeping pretty well!
- As the anatomy scan gets closer, I get more nervous. Since we didn’t have any first trimester screening done, naturally I’m afraid something is going to be wrong. I’m also nervous about pre term labor and pre-eclampsia, even though neither are usually a worry at this point. I guess if I don’t have something to worry about I’m just not sure what to do with myself.
- A bout of random barfing a couple of nights ago – I’m still not sure what caused it, but it was coming out my nose. GROSS. Also, the lack of appetite following that made me lose a pound. Fail.
The Weird and Amusing
- OMG I just keep getting bigger! (and yes, I realize that is what’s supposed to happen)
- Buttering up my stomach every morning in hopes of warding off stretch marks, but if that doesn’t work it at least helps the itching.
- Keeping track of my pee tally at work. Most so far (in a 9 hour day): 9 – so roughly once an hour. Thankfully not every day constitutes that much peeing…..yet.
- I’ve not had any true cravings so far.
- Driving to and from Ohio meant breaking the trip into two days and spending a night in a hotel. The days of making it in 11 hours are gone forever!
New pic at Bubbles and Squishy!