- Getting all kinds of maternity clothes cheap thanks to a local Mom Swap Facebook page. The ones I ordered from Old Navy came in too and thankfully they all fit! Score!
- I *thought* I might have felt something poking me in there a couple nights ago
- And even if I didn’t, we can now hear movements with the doppler when listening for the heartbeats – that’s something I didn’t even think about and its pretty cool.
- People commenting on my growing belly. I love it. And sure, you can touch it if you want to. 🙂
- While my ears have stopped ringing, my left one continues to be clogged on and off. It feels like I’ve been swimming, like, every day. Thanks to Dr. Google, while it appears to not be on the list of most frequently heard of symptoms, it’s also apparently not that uncommon. It seems to have cleared up some today. I’ll take it over vomit any day though, so it really isn’t all that bad. Quite frankly, I’m so excited to be pregnant that a clogged ear is nothing.
The Weird and Amusing
- I think my underwear is getting smaller.
- We get our electric bill via email and a hard copy in the mail. About a week ago, I got the email about the bill for this month. It was $324. I freaked out at my husband wondering what the heck we could be doing to make our electric bill so high, A few days later I got the hard copy and opened it so I could see if this was a longer billing cycle, or really to find anything that might explain the ridiculously high bill. Well apparently, I forgot to pay last months bill. So our bill was really two months worth. Oops. My bad.
All in all its been a pretty uneventful week. Time is flying though – just a few more weeks until we can find out the sexes. Most days, I still don’t believe it.
New pic at Bubbles and Squishy 🙂