Here are the rules:
- Post the rules.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
- Create 11 new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. What is your all-time favorite food? Chocolate!
2. If you went to college, what was your major? If not, what was your favorite subject in high school?
I actually majored in Speech Pathology in undergrad, too. And just for kicks, my favorite subject in high school was psychology. I almost majored in it, but figured Id’ be a horrible therapist because I’d be the kind of person to blame myself if someone got worse.
3. If you could change one thing about your physical appearance, what would it be?
I’d get rid of some of my million moles. They. are. everywhere. Seriously.
4. Beach or mountains?
Mountains. I live near the beach
5. What is your favorite color?
6. How tall are you?
7. If you could go any one place in the world (money is not a factor) where would you choose to go?
Australia – I have no idea why. I have just always wanted to go there.
8. Who is the biggest role model in your life?
I don’t really have just one. I really try to follow in the footsteps of those I admire and avoid the mistakes I watch others make that I don’t want to repeat. I am not always successful, however.
9. When you die, how do you want to be remembered?
I want to be remembered for my sense of humor and ability to make people laugh. In other words, funny.
10. Do you have a favorite quote? If so, what is it?
I used to keep a book of quotes in high school – I wish I could remember some of them. I think this is more of a saying than a quote, but my most recent favorite is “I don’t stop when I’m tired, I stop when I’m done.”
11. Make up your own question!
Random fact: I am nutty about my pens. I only like fine point pens. DO NOT STEAL MY PEN!
1. Finish the sentence: Don’t look now, but _______________________________.
purple elephant zebra! (I couldn’t think of anything)
2. What household product or beauty product do you prefer not to live without?
Hmm tough one, as I don’t have a particular preference. Generally, I’d go nuts without hairspray – I have curly hair and an irrational fear of poufy hair. Enough said.
3. Open your closet. Most of your clothes are what color?
4. Wedge sandals or tennis shoes?
Depends on the outfit.
5. What is your favorite flower?
6. Do you any allergies? Care to share what they are?
UGH yes, but I dunno what they are in particular. I think just seasonal.
7. What is your favorite season?
Fall – one thing I miss about living up north is the leaves changing colors.
8. Which TV family, past or present, do you think your future family will be most like?
Modern Family – The Dunfees (or however you spell it). For real.
9. On average, how many hours do you spend on the internet each day?
I’m ashamed to answer. At least 2, on average.
10. Ice-cream or popsicle stick?
11. Create your own question, please!
Random factoid: Once I find a song I like, I can listen to it over and over and over and over again. In fact, I often have to reset the play count on my itunes, because I’m embarrassed at how many times I’ve listened to it!
Comment if you’d like me to make you questions!